Thought I was done with my credit card woes? So did I! Well the problems continue. A few weeks after having finally received my card in the mail, I noticed that my balance transfer had not gone through. I called and they said that it hasn’t been processed yet and asked if I wanted it to go through at a 13.9% rate! Say again? I was approved for 2.9%. Supervisor please. She tells me the current rate is 13.9 and that the offer I had was not guaranteed even though it was supposedly approved by a supervisor. Said she’ll look into it and call me back. Days go by…no call. So I call and no one can help me. They tell me someone will call me back. I forget about it for awhile. Just today I was thinking about what was going on with the transfer. I got a offer for 4.9% that was expiring soon. It’s not 2.9, but beats the regular rates. I was ready to give them a piece of my mind when lo and behold I got a call. Sadly, it was to tell me that the request got denied! However, she was going through some more hoops to try to get it approved since I went through all the proper channels and all that. I should get another call by Friday at the latest….let’s hope that will be the end of that!
Got tagged again!
3 names I go by: Sarah, hooch, sweetie
3 screen names I’ve had: sleeplsnla, iwishfor, jazzedout79
3 physical things I like about myself: hair, eyes, and the girls LOL
3 parts of my heritage: All Chinese, but with Vietnamese and American influences.
3 things I am wearing right now: tank top, low rise jeans, and flip flops
3 favorite bands/musical artists: veering away from my typical three answers (HC, LE, CM)….ummm, Dianne Reeves, Return 2 Zero, and Amos Lee
3 favorite songs: Bottom of the Barrel (Amos Lee), Bring on the Men (Linda Eder), Popsicle Toes (Diana Krall)
3 things I want in a relationship: trust, honesty, affection
3 physical things about the opposite sex that appeal to me: eyes, smile, and butt
3 favorite hobbies: concerts, baking, knitting
3 things I want to do badly right now: lose weight, find something full time, get married!
3 things that scare me: infidelity, losing any of the people in my life that I care about, having a gun pointed at me
3 of my everyday essentials: vitamins, exercise, Jason
3 careers you have considered or are considering: web design, baker, masseuse
3 places you want to go on vacation: New Orleans, Hawaii, any place with very few people
3 kids’ names you like: Anabelle, Christopher, Lauren …I’m sure this will change, I’m not in the baby naming stage of life.
3 things you want to do before you die: learn to swim, get over my fear of heights, own a home
3 ways I am stereotypically a girl: I don’t like bugs, I can’t throw for the life of me, I love romantic comedies aka chick flicks
3 ways I am stereotypically a boy: N/A
3 celebrity crushes: Orlando Bloom, Julian McMahon, Rupert Everett (I know, he’s gay, but he’s still nice to look at and that voice!)
Since I just posted a meme the other day, I’ll just leave this open to anyone that wants to answer it.
Today has been a strange day indeed. Makes me wonder what is going on out there in the universe! Is someone out there messing with the Improbability Drive?
1. My friend Luke called. He never calls! (Of course, I’m guilty of the same thing) So it was a surprise to see his name on the cell phone.
2. Got two cards in the mail from the ex. More on that later maybe.
3. Got an IM from Kevin who I only hear from once in a blue moon.
What…or rather, who’s next? Kill the Improbability Drive now please. With my luck, the next person to pop up is Mike or Richard and I’d rather not see that.
Got tagged by Julie…so here we go….
1) Total Number of films we own on dvd: I’d guess in the 20′s plus a number of DVDs currently in limbo and in possession by someone else.
3) The last film I watched: Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith
4) Five films I watch a lot or that mean a lot to me:
1. Hope Floats…Harry and romantic comedy…need we say more? Oh and those killer jeans he wears.
2. Moulin Rouge….corsets, corsets, corsets. And Ewan singing.
3. The Greatest Show on Earth…one of the first B&Ws I saw on tv and fell in love with. I know it’s about the circus of all things, but it’s a good movie!
4. What’s Eating Gilbert Grape…amazing acting going on there, especially Leo
5. Moonlight and Valentino ….Jon Bon Jovi and his killer jeans. I started the list about jeans, it is only fitting I end it with jeans. LOL