I’ve got things to talk about, but who wants to be on the computer on Christmas Eve? Gotta get ready to leave in a bit. So I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful Christmas!!!
You are Kaylee Frye (Ship Mechanic)
|You are good at fixing things.
You are usually cheerful.
You appreciate being treated
with delicacy and specialness.
1. Cingular – yet another reason to hate them. I’m no longer with them and they are still sending me messages to update my SIM card! Leave me alone. I don’t need anymore of your text messages or voicemails telling me I need to update a phone I do not use for a service that I have long since cancelled!
2. (Wedding) Check Off List! Got a few more things accomplished.
- Dropped off fabric for dress/corset. Mock up should be ready before Christmas hopefully.
- Both my favor and invite paper arrived! Lots of DIY time ahead.
- Met with the second florist and LOVED LOVED the ideas. And they seemed very organized. Should have their quote next week. And as I predicted to myself, the first florist got back to me with a quote on the day I met with the second florist. The timing of things for me lately have been like that lately. As soon as I freak out, something finally comes through. Ugh. The quote was reasonable, but I will wait on the second florist. A little extra effort and professionalism is worth the extra price.
- Plans for this weekend to look at stones and gems for jewelry that my sister will be making!!
3. Car crash!!!! Got in a fender bender yesterday. My poor Civc Hybrid is squished. Got rear ended while I was at a complete stop in freeway traffic. Got slammed pretty hard. I think my car has the most damage of all cars involved since I got kind of sandwiched. As far as I know, I’m the only one with injuries. Got some serious whiplash right now. Neck and back are KILLING me. Hello neckbrace and darvocet! I sure hope it gets better on it’s own. I went through enough physical therapy the first time I got into a fender bender so many years ago. I now have to drive a cheapy basic Chevy Aveo and it sucks. I want my car back.
I made the commitment and decided on what to give Jason as his wedding gift. I hope he appreciates it. I know for sure he won’t expect it. I’m excited about it! I wish I could say more, but he tends to read this site.
Yet another reason I’m glad I’m not with Cingular anymore. I switched to Sprint the other week and decided to go online to pay my balance due on my Cingular account. Only to find out that I can no longer access it because I cancelled my services. Do you want my money or not? Obviously not if you won’t let me pay my damn bill. I can’t even see how much I owe! Then I went to a Cingular store thinking I could pay that way. Noooo. They can’t help me either. I ended up having to call their customer service phone number in order to pay and I listened to a machine and not a person the whole time. Bad customer service just irritates the hell out of me especially since I work in the Customer Service field. Good customer service = customer retention. You think that is easy enough.
In other non-related news, this past week or two has been hellish and I can’t believe that it is December already! I haven’t even started my Christmas shopping. Far too involved with wedding planning and other things right now. The florist I met with hasn’t gotten back to me with a quote. It’s been two weeks now. They’ve been busy and I think he’s planning his own wedding as well. I can sympathize to an extent, but I really need to get this finished! I can’t keep calling to remind him. It’s sad because I liked his ideas and never saw a bad review of the shop. Time to look elsewhere…time is ticking.
More items are now checked off my wedding to do list!
- Honeymoon is booked…Cancun here we come!
- Flowergirl dress bought. My niece is going to look super cute.
- Bought some purple embroidery floss for the accents on my corset…so excited!
- Invite and favor paper ordered!!
- Wedding rings ordered
- Jason bought himself an ivory suit for the wedding. Purple accesories to come. He will be pimped out.
- Bought some potential jewelry to wear with my dress
On a sad note, it looks like Harry Connick will be gearing up to tour soon. Normally this is a good thing, but it looks like it will be around the time of the wedding! The things I’ll give up for love.