Got tagged by Julie…so here we go….
1) Total Number of films we own on dvd: I’d guess in the 20′s plus a number of DVDs currently in limbo and in possession by someone else.
3) The last film I watched: Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith
4) Five films I watch a lot or that mean a lot to me:
1. Hope Floats…Harry and romantic comedy…need we say more? Oh and those killer jeans he wears.
2. Moulin Rouge….corsets, corsets, corsets. And Ewan singing.
3. The Greatest Show on Earth…one of the first B&Ws I saw on tv and fell in love with. I know it’s about the circus of all things, but it’s a good movie!
4. What’s Eating Gilbert Grape…amazing acting going on there, especially Leo
5. Moonlight and Valentino ….Jon Bon Jovi and his killer jeans. I started the list about jeans, it is only fitting I end it with jeans. LOL